Jun 28, 2022
This week, Joy and Walker chat
with Meghan Telpner, a Toronto-based author, speaker, nutritionist,
and founder of the Academy of Culinary
Nutrition. She’s written
two bestselling books: UnDiet: Eat Your Way to Vibrant Health
and The UnDiet Cookbook. Meghan’s success in cultivating a global
community of UnDiet enthusiasts and Culinary Nutrition Experts has
garnered her a feature in Forbes, and ranked her as one of the top
100 female entrepreneurs in Canada.
In this episode Meghan discusses
the big changes she’s recently made in her career and the new
direction in which she’s being called to serve. This exciting
change includes sharing information on coherence practices, what
they are, and how you can use them in your life to create more
confidence, trust, and courage in making the best decisions for you
and your family. After hearing Meghan speak you’ll be ready to get
still and reconnect with your truest sense of
If you’re looking for actionable
steps to help you find stillness, clear your mental clutter, and
reconnect with your intuition, you won’t want to miss a moment of
this chat! Meghan clearly and simply explains exactly how to start
your own coherence practice, today! So grab your favourite
soothing tea, settle in with your notebook, and get ready
to tap into your intuitive power!
- Meghan’s health journey and how it inspired her
to learn about nutrition.
- Her journey learning how to cook- from canned
pasta sauce to the creation of her own cooking school, the Academy
of Culinary Nutrition!
- How she continues to teach at the edge of her
knowledge in order to create the change she wants to see in the
- The importance of understanding that what we
need today may not be what we need tomorrow and being open to
growing and changing.
- The big changes Meghan is making to her career
and how she came to those decisions.
- The role her intuition played in her decision
- What intuition can look like for different
- The difference between expansive and
- Her advice for people struggling to find the
courage to listen to their intuition.
- The importance of removing distraction to move
- The connection between connecting with who you
are at your core and the courage to follow your
- The power of finding stillness and quiet (and
how to do it!) to connect with the truest version of
- What is the flow state and how it relates to
your sense of self.
- How to clear the “clutter” in your life to find
out who you really are.
- How to become a co-creator in the most magical
life you can imagine.
- How to facilitate becoming more intuitive in as
little as 5 minutes a day.
- Why finding the balance between pragmatism and
intuition is key for finding harmony in your
- Her new programs that include movement and
coherence practices, designed to help people activate their
- How coherence practices can help create
- How healthy conflict can help you learn more
about yourself and the world around you.
- The power of going through your day looking for
magic and how it impacts your brain.
- Why food, exercise, and supplements are not the
only pillars that we need for optimal health.
- The importance of social connection, love,
gratitude, and appreciation for one another to build the world we
want to live in.
- What does it mean to be a highly sensitive
person and how does that connect with intuition?
Meghan Telpner on Instagram
Meghan Telpner on Facebook
Free Coherence Session
Meghan Telpner’s Website
Rise & Shine Intuition Masterclass
4-Week Wake Up
The Academy of Culinary
More about Joyous Health: