May 22, 2019
Today [is the day] that we are joined by our dear friends,
Meghan Telpner and Josh Gitalis.
You may know Meghan as the author of two books, UnDiet and The
UnDiet Cookbook, a Nutritionist and Founder of the Academy of
Culinary Nutrition; and Josh Gitalis as a Clinical Nutritionist and
Functional Medicine Practitioner who runs a Toronto-based practice
with a worldwide client base.
We're super grateful to have them share their wisdom with us
today, as well as some behind-the-scenes stories from their life of
being a married couple, entrepreneurs and parents to the most
adorable almost-2-year-old, Finn!
In this episode we discuss:
- The importance of having a solid relationship before having
- How work life and home life intertwine. (hint: it takes a ton
of organization to run a household, be parents and be an
- The key life skill Josh learned in nutrition school and
Meghan's life-changing Balsamic Maple Tempeh recipe that has been
dubbed the "tempeh converter".
- Mindfulness is one of the most important skills in being a
- House rules around technology that Meghan and Josh live
- Why you should care about the toxins in your home.
- Tips for setting up a toxin-free nursery plus Meghan's
- Tons of tips for creating a toxin-free healthy home.
- The two most important investments in a healthy home!
- Meghan and Josh's hobbies (from macrame to the books they are
- Josh and Meghan's Pre-tirement plan
- What they love about each other and what brings a dose of joy
to their life every day.
- Their love of Finn and why he's so awesome.
- What's next for Meghan and Josh.
SHOW NOTES: https://bejoyo.us/episode4
Joyous Health Business Program: http://www.joyousbusiness.com